Welcome

Welcome to Living Faith Photography's BLOG!

We update this blog every week with new photos, updates, thoughts, ideas, and just random stuff!


Come back every week to check on what is new with us!

Feel free to leave comments on our blogs (no need to sign up for the blogs, just leave comments without signing up!)

When leaving comments, Choose to identify yourself as Name/URL in the options below the comment box.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me, call me at 408-717-2596

God bless!

What I am doing RIGHT now...

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Shopping Vs. Photography

Lately I have been doing a lot of my engagement shoots in Santna Row, and I am currently looking for new places to shoot. I mean, I love the buildings in Santana Row, but sometimes it gets a little too busy, and the future bride forgets we're taking pictures, and starts shopping?!? I really miss Santa Cruz, I wish I could take all my brides and grooms to the beach to shoot. I miss it. But I guess the good ol' mall will work for now.



Leave comments or suggestions. Thanks!

No comments: