Welcome

Welcome to Living Faith Photography's BLOG!

We update this blog every week with new photos, updates, thoughts, ideas, and just random stuff!


Come back every week to check on what is new with us!

Feel free to leave comments on our blogs (no need to sign up for the blogs, just leave comments without signing up!)

When leaving comments, Choose to identify yourself as Name/URL in the options below the comment box.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me, call me at 408-717-2596

God bless!

What I am doing RIGHT now...

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Goodbye...

Today I leave to go back home to San Jose... It was a sad moment for me and Angela, but we got over it pretty quick since we get to see each other again in 1 week. Then we travel to southern Cali!!! We are doing a photography coverage at a 75th birthday party! woot-woot!!! Oh yea... I see that lots of people read my blogs, soooo... LEAVE COMMENTS! Goodnite!


The picture above is the train that I ride. I love to travel. Just only if there is no old lady singing behind me (dont get it? Read the blog below about the singing old lady).

No comments: