Welcome

Welcome to Living Faith Photography's BLOG!

We update this blog every week with new photos, updates, thoughts, ideas, and just random stuff!


Come back every week to check on what is new with us!

Feel free to leave comments on our blogs (no need to sign up for the blogs, just leave comments without signing up!)

When leaving comments, Choose to identify yourself as Name/URL in the options below the comment box.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me, call me at 408-717-2596

God bless!

What I am doing RIGHT now...

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Photoshop

So, wedding photography is an art! Its more than just taking pictures, so I am currently learning photoshop!!! This past week I just did an engagement session with Noli and Pam, and they are such great people. I love how God puts people together. They found me on a yahoo search and saw that I did wedding photos. They hired me, and I have the privilege to photograph their wedding. They are getting married on July 14.

More postings to come soon. I really like this blog thing. Leave comments, Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture.