Welcome

Welcome to Living Faith Photography's BLOG!

We update this blog every week with new photos, updates, thoughts, ideas, and just random stuff!


Come back every week to check on what is new with us!

Feel free to leave comments on our blogs (no need to sign up for the blogs, just leave comments without signing up!)

When leaving comments, Choose to identify yourself as Name/URL in the options below the comment box.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me, call me at 408-717-2596

God bless!

What I am doing RIGHT now...

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Up and coming model!!!

Today, I had the honor to shoot little baby Micenzi for her modeling portfolio!

Here are a few shots I took of her.











She signed a contract with Ford Modeling Agency!!!
I had fun taking pictures of her.

God bless everyone!

No comments: