Welcome

Welcome to Living Faith Photography's BLOG!

We update this blog every week with new photos, updates, thoughts, ideas, and just random stuff!


Come back every week to check on what is new with us!

Feel free to leave comments on our blogs (no need to sign up for the blogs, just leave comments without signing up!)

When leaving comments, Choose to identify yourself as Name/URL in the options below the comment box.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me, call me at 408-717-2596

God bless!

What I am doing RIGHT now...

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sacramento!

A couple days ago my family and I went to downtown Sacramento and had the best seafood lunch ever!


After our lunch, we went to a store called candy heaven. Which was a store full of all types of candy!!! They store manager told everyone they could sample a "few" candies as long as they are in the store... I must have "sampled" about 10 little candies!!! Thats my "few"!



This was a funny candy I had to take a picture of...



But don't worry, I brush my teeth before all my photo shoots and weddings. (just kidding! I brush my teeth all the time!)

Next time, hopefully I can take more pictures... but I was busy eating all the candy!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: