Welcome

Welcome to Living Faith Photography's BLOG!

We update this blog every week with new photos, updates, thoughts, ideas, and just random stuff!


Come back every week to check on what is new with us!

Feel free to leave comments on our blogs (no need to sign up for the blogs, just leave comments without signing up!)

When leaving comments, Choose to identify yourself as Name/URL in the options below the comment box.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me, call me at 408-717-2596

God bless!

What I am doing RIGHT now...

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Matt & Julia Wedding

Okay, I finally had the chance to edit through a couple photos from Matt and Julia's wedding. As I looked through the photos, I was very exited and all the fun from the day came right back to me. Here are some shots from their wedding!

















And again, here is the team from the day. Tim (our assistant), myself (photographer), and Angela (2nd photographer).



Take care everyone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you and your team are such fun people! You partied with us like a regular praty guest. It was nice to see.

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Dear Steve,
I want to thank you and your team for doing such a great job and keeping such a great company! You guys are unbieleavably fun and super talanted group of people!We sure were blessed to have you at the wedding :)

Julia