Welcome

Welcome to Living Faith Photography's BLOG!

We update this blog every week with new photos, updates, thoughts, ideas, and just random stuff!


Come back every week to check on what is new with us!

Feel free to leave comments on our blogs (no need to sign up for the blogs, just leave comments without signing up!)

When leaving comments, Choose to identify yourself as Name/URL in the options below the comment box.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me, call me at 408-717-2596

God bless!

What I am doing RIGHT now...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

NEW!!!

So, this is a new blog look for me... YAY! I am so exited!

Living Faith Photography is heading in a new direction, which is going to change the way we do business (in a great new way!).

Be on the look out for new business cards, new website profiles, newer and more blog postings, free give a ways, and so much more!!!

Thanks to all 35 of you who faithfully keep up to date with Living Faith Photography... I love you all!

God bless.

No comments: