Welcome

Welcome to Living Faith Photography's BLOG!

We update this blog every week with new photos, updates, thoughts, ideas, and just random stuff!


Come back every week to check on what is new with us!

Feel free to leave comments on our blogs (no need to sign up for the blogs, just leave comments without signing up!)

When leaving comments, Choose to identify yourself as Name/URL in the options below the comment box.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me, call me at 408-717-2596

God bless!

What I am doing RIGHT now...

Monday, February 25, 2008

Vanessa Dela Rosa

The other week I photographed VDR for her album cover!!!

She's a musician and is performing on stage and stuff!

So, I did a mini photo shoot with her, and here are some photos.









God bless all!

No comments: