Welcome

Welcome to Living Faith Photography's BLOG!

We update this blog every week with new photos, updates, thoughts, ideas, and just random stuff!


Come back every week to check on what is new with us!

Feel free to leave comments on our blogs (no need to sign up for the blogs, just leave comments without signing up!)

When leaving comments, Choose to identify yourself as Name/URL in the options below the comment box.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me, call me at 408-717-2596

God bless!

What I am doing RIGHT now...

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Santana Row

Christmas is almost here!!!

I am soo exited, I can hardly wait for the holidays!

Today I had such an honor and a blast photographing Ryan and his fiance. They had so much energy and love, that I got soo many great shots out of them! The location was amazing because they had all the Christmas stuff out and on display. I'm not going to lie, while I was shooting I saw some great stuff on sale. After the shoot I went shopping!

Here are a few shots I took today. Congrats guys, and Merry Christmas (ALMOST)!















Check out the slideshow at http://www.livingfaithphotography.com/slideshows/RyanAndJenny/

The slideshow is a new thing I'm offering to clients! Its so fun! Check it out!

P.S... if your checking out my website, and thinking of contacting me... Just do it! Contact me by filling out the form on my website, and lets talk about your wedding! I get so many people coming to my website and not many people contact me. Contact me today - even if you just have questions. God bless!

No comments: