Welcome

Welcome to Living Faith Photography's BLOG!

We update this blog every week with new photos, updates, thoughts, ideas, and just random stuff!


Come back every week to check on what is new with us!

Feel free to leave comments on our blogs (no need to sign up for the blogs, just leave comments without signing up!)

When leaving comments, Choose to identify yourself as Name/URL in the options below the comment box.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me, call me at 408-717-2596

God bless!

What I am doing RIGHT now...

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Esther and John Milo

Yesterday, Angela and myself had such a blast photographing Esther and John's wedding! It was so fun! The whole event was in the Historic Del Monte Building, and it was amazing!

Their coordinator was such a blast and a great person to work with, I suggest she become a professional coordinator.

Here are a few pictures we took from this evening!












The photos will be online (on the clients viewing page) by next week. OR... send me an email at sdelacruz@fc.bethany.edu and let me know you would like a copy of John and Esthers wedding photos!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: