Welcome

Welcome to Living Faith Photography's BLOG!

We update this blog every week with new photos, updates, thoughts, ideas, and just random stuff!


Come back every week to check on what is new with us!

Feel free to leave comments on our blogs (no need to sign up for the blogs, just leave comments without signing up!)

When leaving comments, Choose to identify yourself as Name/URL in the options below the comment box.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me, call me at 408-717-2596

God bless!

What I am doing RIGHT now...

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Familia!!!

Today my family, me, and Angela traveled to L.A. today and visited my family. Tomorrow I have a photo session in the evening. On the way to L.A. we stopped by a strawberry farm, and got some fruits. It was very cheap, and we got a lot! it was such a long trip, I just had to take a picture...


We also stopped by and said hi to my grandma in Port Huneme, who had a dog and was totally coming up on my lil dog, Junior. Today has been a long trip and day... Goodnite.

No comments: