Welcome

Welcome to Living Faith Photography's BLOG!

We update this blog every week with new photos, updates, thoughts, ideas, and just random stuff!


Come back every week to check on what is new with us!

Feel free to leave comments on our blogs (no need to sign up for the blogs, just leave comments without signing up!)

When leaving comments, Choose to identify yourself as Name/URL in the options below the comment box.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me, call me at 408-717-2596

God bless!

What I am doing RIGHT now...

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Pray for our troops!

I was looking through my old portrait session, and saw the session I did with Jackie and Chris. Chris went into the army, and Jackie sent me a message if I could give her a copy of the session I did with them... this is the message Jackie sent me:

" ...thank you so much, Stephen and Angela, for capturing those moments for us. they are something i will cherish, while he is away serving our country and forever. thanks."

This reminds me of our mission statement: "Making memories last a lifetime"

God bless our troops!

No comments: